Bethel Women's Ministry

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Prayer Requests: Week of November 5, 2006

Good morning, ladies.

This week I'm going to start a couple things. Depending on your feedback, we'll tweak the format.

If you have prayer requests, please post them as a comment to this post. If you want to know how to pray for some of our ladies, check back periodically to see if any comments are added. If you need to know how to add a comment, please check the prior post. And as always let me know if you have any questions.

May God richly bless you this week!

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies, I love the new blog! I hope many of you join in here.

I have a Doctor's appointment on Tuesday(11/07/06) that has me a bit anxious,Please remember this in prayer.

Also, I have a couple of interviews comming up.. I need God's Direction and Favor. Thanks!

DJ

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi ladies
i would appreciate prayer for my sister Rhythm. She was just told yesterday that her 6week old daughter has a heart murmur and they are now running tests on her 2year old son checking him for leukemia. satan really hit them hard. thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home