Bethel Women's Ministry

Sunday, September 09, 2007

This week at Bethel

We'll do the last chapter in Bad Girls of the Bible. We'll be looking at the sinful woman who washed Jesus' feet with her tears. It should be a great discussion! This book has really given me some food for thought and reminded me that I could easily do the things that each of these women did. I hope you've enjoyed it, too.

Just a reminder that the following week we will probably start Get Out of that Pit by Beth Moore. I have not ordered books, but you can get them at Carpenter's Son, Wal-Mart, Family Christian Stores, or CBD.com.

Also next week in Sunday School we will start Nancy Leigh DeMoss' book 40 Lies Women Believe. Again I have not made plans to order this book. If you would like one you can get it at Carpenter's Son, Family Christian Stores, or cbd.com. I was flipping through the book again yesterday. I am really looking forward to digging into it. I have a feeling we'll all be challenged again to know the Word and apply it to our lives.

Love y'all.

Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home