Bethel Women's Ministry

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Wednesday Night Bible Study

Sometime in January we will reach the end of Get Out of That Pit, and will start a new study. Here is your chance to:

  1. Let me know what kind of study you would like to do next;
  2. Let me know what you're tired of;
  3. Let me know who you'd like to have lead a study; and
  4. Let me know if you are willing to help.
Please pray that God would lead us to the study that's right for us next. I have some ideas, but know I will need help. Thanks!

Cara

2 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Lapa said...

hello! feliz natal. ok no hard feelings

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a good Study on Accountability? What it really is, and how we do it?

Also what about a study on strongholds. What they are, who can have them, how to rid of them?

Or another topic could be depression, and over coming it. Practical how to's. not just, read the Bible more, pray more kind of answers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home