Bethel Women's Ministry

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fasting this week

Hello Fellow Fasters,

First of all, let me say thank you for responding to the call to fast for the upcoming Karen Wheaton services. I am SO excited about the opportunity to join forces in prayer and fasting to usher in God's power!!!

I wanted to stress again the focuses of this time of fasting...to have an awakening to our individual purpose(s), to believe for great numbers of people to attend the services with life changing results, and for Bethel to be strengthened in unity and purpose.

I also wanted to see if any of you had anything in particular you would like the rest of us to be lifting up in our prayers during the fast and in the days to come. I will be praying that God's will be done in all of your lives, but would love to pray for each of you more specifically as you need and feel comfortable sharing. I believe that each of us lifting one another up throughout the day(s) on Wednesday will be very powerful.

Finally, if you have any questions regarding fasting, for example, what can and can't I eat?, please feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to answer. Tomorrow, I plan to send you a list of scriptures that you can meditate on during your fast if you like.

Thank you again your faithfulness!

Traci

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home