Bethel Women's Ministry

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Saturday Study

Sarah Eck is interested in hosting/leading a Bible study at her home on Saturday mornings. If this is something you would be interested in, please let her know. Also if you are interested in participating in a study that is not on Tuesday morning or Wednesday night, please let me know. I would LOVE to see several studies going at the same time -- they could be on different topics and meet the needs of the women in the church. Let us know you're thoughts!

Cara

1 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is a great idea! Especially for ladies who can't make it on Tuesday mornings or Wednesday nights. I already told Sarah that I would be up for a Saturday morning study, and it would be even more awesome to have more going on! I've been wanting to do Beth Moore's Breaking Free study, but if it is as intense as Believing God, then I don't think that I could handle it until the fall :-)
~Nicole Rheaume

 

Post a Comment

<< Home