Bethel Women's Ministry

Friday, December 08, 2006

What a week!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, ladies. It's been...a week. Oh well, He is still God and He is good!

For Sunday School, we will cover the first lesson in the Women Like Us: Wisdom for Today's Issues. For those who don't have the book yet, I"ll pick up a few more at Carpenter's Son tomorrow.

And this Wednesday we will start going through Why a Manger by Brock and Bodie Thoene. Rumor has it Family Christian Store does not carry it, but Carpenter's Son has it for $2.99. Let's spend the next couple weeks exploring the meaning behind the season.

In January Shirley Sivolla will lead a Wednesday night class on the fruits of the spirit. She's developed and taught it in the Tuesday morning Bible study. I have heard wonderful things about it and am excited about participating in the study. I can think of a few fruits of the spirit that I need more of in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home