Bethel Women's Ministry

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Women's Sunday School Class.

Hey all,

This week we had another great conversation about Esther. There is so much in this book, and I really feel God calling me to more of Him through it. I really hope it has been good for others, too.

The book I have referenced a couple times in the class is Finding Favor with the King by Tommy Tenney. It's the kind of book you can read in little chunks or inhale. Last night I went through about 40 pages because it was sooo good.

This week I may share a few of the nuggets I've gotten out of this study of Esther, let me know if you are interested by leaving a comment. See comments equal feedback equals more of the same :-).

Next week we will try to wrap up Esther though it may trickle over another week. We've had several weeks where we've only covered a few verses, and the last thing I want to do is rush if we're all learning from our discussions.

After that we will start going through Women Like Us: Wisdom for Today's Issues. It is a companion to the book we worked through this last quarter. The book will cost about $5, and I will order ten from Carpenter's Son tomorrow so we'll have them for you to purchase at church on Sunday. If you know you would like one, please leave a comment to give me a ballpark idea.

1 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara, I want to get a book. Thanks for ordering them.

DJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home