Bethel Women's Ministry

Monday, January 22, 2007

HELP!

Did that title get your attention?

I'm finally getting to a point that I can see areas I can break out and let people help me with various parts of women's ministry. I know. You're thinking, "It's about time, Cara."

Well, since that's what you're thinking, I'm sure you'll be ready to jump in and help with one of these areas....or fill in your own. Just leave a comment or let Heather or me know that you're ready to step up and serve.

1) Lead a Bible study or small group for women. (don't worry, I can help take the mystery out of this. Seriously, if I can do this -- many of you can, too.)

2) Lead Sunday School for a quarter -- or a month -- or a week.

3) Coordinate the Chick Nights. I have a list of women who have said they would host one. I just need someone with a bit of time to call and get them on the calendar.

4) Host a Chick Night. The sky's the limit on what you can do. Let me know you're interested and I'll help you come up with a theme, etc.

5) I'm sure there are a host of fabulous ideas that you have. Let us know what they are. You never know when we'll tell you to run with it!

Cara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home