Bethel Women's Ministry

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Retreat Update

We had a retreat planning meeting last night. I am so excited about what God is putting on our hearts to share.

The retreat will start Friday March 9th with registration at 5 p.m. We'll wrap up around 4 p.m. on Saturday.

The theme will be coming into our inheritance as daughters of the King. As we grow in faith and in knowledge of who He is and who we are, then we can begin to walk in the things He has for us now. There is so much He has for us. Are you ready to dive into Him? I know I am! I want more than I've ever experienced of Him! I want to dream big dreams with Him. Live a life that impacts eternity for His glory.

Plan now to join us at the retreat as we seek the heart of God!

1 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post is a combination praise report and prayer request. I will be starting a new job soon and I do believe it was an answer to prayer but now I am facing anxiety about the change and all the new things to follow. This is a step outside my comfort zone (big time).
thanks for the prayer support
HARMONY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home