Bethel Women's Ministry

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

WEEK of January 1

Wow! It's already the third. Yikes!

A few quick notes:
  1. Sunday School this week will be chapter three in Women Like Us. It is a look at Abigial and her marriage.
  2. This week is the week of prayer, so even if you can't attend at church make some time to dedicate to prayer about the coming year.
  3. The Women's Retreat is coming up March 9 & 10th. We'll start distributing materials soon, but reserve the dates and look for more informaton shortly.

It's the beginning of a New Year. What are some of your resolutions for growing in your relationship with God? Our small group (even if it's only Eric and me) is going to read through the Bible in 90/180 days. I can't think of a better way to start than diving into His word. What about you?

1 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited about the topic for wednesday night. I am very optimistic about what God will likely reveal to all of us who will open up to His Spirit and what the Word has to say to us.

A personal goal of mine for 2007 is to try to minimize some of my stress and look to God so I don't run through life so fast I miss the scenery God wanted to show me. Sometimes I become so task-oriented especially at work I think I am missing the spirital importance God may want to show me or even use me in. So I guess what I am trying to say is what to slow down a little bit and take life in a little more. I am thankful for His grace, blessings and the spiritual fullfillment I am getting at Bethel.

Thanks again for maintaining the blog Cara and all your hard work for the women's ministry it doesn't go unnoticed.

harmony newman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home