Bethel Women's Ministry

Monday, January 29, 2007

After You!

Jesus, here I am your favorite one.
What are You thinking? What are You feeling?
I have to know.

For I am after Your heart, I'm after Your heart, I'm after You.

So goes "Favorite One", a song by Misty Edwards (IHOP). I challenge you this week...are you so intent on Jesus that you have to know what He's thinking and feeling. Are you after His heart? And if you aren't, what would it take to make that your heart's deepest desire?

Chasing after Christ with every fiber of my being!

Cara

1 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies,

I would appreciate your prayers the next couple of days. I am dealing with some things that I want God's wisdom with. I have also been struggling with some things the last several days. I just keep running back to our Lord but I would really appreciate you running to Him with me.

Thanks!

DJ Hartman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home