Bethel Women's Ministry

Monday, February 19, 2007

Chick Fellowship Nights

Hello Ladies--

I am now acting as the Coordinator for the 'Chick-Flick nites'(or Fellowship Nites) that we have on a regular basis for Bethel ladies and visitors. If you haven't attended one, these are evenings where the ladies of Bethel come together to fellowship and build friendships.

I am scheduling Hostesses for a Night(Usually the third Friday of each month--but this is flexible). If you are interested in hosting, please let me know; ...if you need ideas for a night let Cara or myself know. We can help with that especially if you are able to host it at your home.

Usually, the ladies who attend help to bring goodies to eat, we just need hostesses....

Right now we are scheduling for the following open dates:

May 18, 2007
June 15, 2007
July 20, 2007

My e-mail is DJHartman at insightbb dot com.

Blessings!

DJ


MANY THANKS TO DJ FOR TAKING THIS PROJECT ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home