Bethel Women's Ministry

Friday, February 02, 2007

Roberta Christensen coming to Women's Retreat

Hey, ladies.

I am excited to let you know that Roberta Christensen will be the keynote speaker for the women's retreat this year. I am so excited to have her join us and learn what God has put on her heart to share with us.

Heather and I were working on the flier for the retreat today, so look for it soon. I am so excited about the different messages God is giving the women who will speak. Stacey Wisdom, Gina Deere, Sue Brust, me. God's given us each something to share...so mark March 9-10th on your calendars and beginning praying with expectation about what God will do in you and through you at the retreat.

Just a note -- older high school and college women are welcome as well! Consider this your invitation.

Cara

1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cara, Who is Roberta Christensen for those of us who do not know?

Thanks,

DJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home