Bethel Women's Ministry

Monday, February 05, 2007

Roberta Christensen

I've had some questions about who Roberta is. she is a long time friend of Pastor Ted and Sue's from Nebraska. She is also a school psychologist who speaks at many events. A couple years ago she spoke at Bethel at one of the spring teas. I was out of town, but heard I missed a great teaching. I am excited to hear what God has placed on her heart for the women of Bethel.

I'm also asking the others who will share at the retreat to give us some teasers over the next few weeks. So stay tuned.

As we prepare our hearts for the retreat, what is God doing in you?

1 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cara for letting us know more..

DJ

http://dj-chocoholiclife.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home